This 2002 Porsche 996 Turbo with a 6-speed manual transmission comes with a guards red exterior and a full leather black interior.
It is a two owner Bay Area California car that has been extremely well cared for and maintained.
The first owner ordered it from the factory with the aero kit which included a larger and more pronounced front spoiler and side skirts. Both were factory painted to match the exterior color. The rear wing is a fixed adjustable wing providing more downforce. Being a fixed wing it is lighter and does not suffer from the issues of the standard turbo wing of hydraulic leaks and mechanical failures.
The second and recent owner was a PCA (Porsche Club of America) Redwood Region member and loved to autocross with us.
He was very competitive and spared no expense to make it handle and perform perfectly.
It was delivered to Elephant Racing in Santa Clara Ca. who specializes in high performance suspension tuning exclusively for Porsches. The work performed there was,
* Von Coil over set for the rear Euro GT3 street version.
* Rear adjustable drop links.
* 21 mm GT3 rear sway bar.
* Rear subframe solid bushing kit
* Eccentric rubber bushing kit for rear track rod.
* Concentric rubber bushing kit for rear wishbone upper arms.
* GT3-R rear control arms.
* Wishbone lower control arm centric monorail cartridge to increase camber.
* Von coil over set for the front.
* Front sway bar Euro GT3 street 27 mm 5 way adjustable.
* Front adjustable drop links.
* GT3-R control arm.
* Ride height adjusted and corner balancing.
Total for the above work, $14,186.
After the suspension upgrade was performed it went to Shark Werks in Fremont Ca. where it received,
* Evolution Motorsports ECU tuning.
* Tune It kit.
* Installed Bosch FR6 LDC spark plugs.
* Numeric Racing Precision Shifter.
* Evolution Motorsports Billet Diverter Valve.
Needless to say that the 996 Turbo now handles and performs incredibly.
Recent servicing includes,
* Front spoiler replaced.
* Drivers side side skirt replaced.
* Turn signal switch.
* Expansion tank replaced.
* New tires and alignment.
4/2019 @ 59433 miles,
* Major service including,
Oil and filter, spark plugs, air filter, drive belt, fuel filter and decarbonizer.
* Ignition coils replaced.
Factory options are,
XAF Turbo Aero Kit.
XMP Leather Sun Visors.
XPA Leather Covered Steering Wheel Airbag Module.
XSC Porsche Crest Embossed in Headrests.
X70 Stainless Steel Door Guards w/ Turbo Logo.
X71 Aluminum Look Instrument Faces.
X97 Gear Lever Knob w/ Aluminum Inlay.
X98 Handbrake Lever w/ Aluminum Inlay.
139 Seat Heating Left seat.
340 Seat Heating right Seat.
446 Wheel Center Caps w/ Colored Porsche Crest.
513 4 Way Electric Adjustable Lumbar Support Right Seat.
554 Front Spoiler Lip.
586 4 Way Electric Adjustable Lumbar Support Left Seat.
** Pre-purchase Inspection Report available upon request.
** Clean Title and Carfax
Visit Hi Tec Automotive online at www.hitecauto.com or call us at 415-258-0135 today to speak with a representative.